Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3rd, 2010 Daybook

Outside my window...Sun, sun, and more sun.  The kids are enjoying this weather so much.  In retrospect, I think it's been a long winter in more ways then I could even begin to write.

I am thankful for...Laundry.  Crazy, eh?  My husband was out of town last week and the laundry was much less.  I'm glad to have him back home safe and sound--even if it means more laundry!

I am wearing...jeans and a short sleeved shirt.  So happy to shed the excess baggage of winter clothes!

Currently we're reading...Anything and everything DINOSAURS.  Princess and Big Boy will be taking a Digging for Dino's class offered at the local museum next week.  Both are excited.

From the kitchen...Lots of different types of salads.  With the warm weather, we're trading the meat and potatoes mode of winter in for a lighter, seasonal meals.

Around the schoolroom...Still trying to organize in there.  It's not that I don't have the ability to organize, it's stringing together the time.

I am creating...plans for a new garden.  It will be our official Mary Garden.  It will be a fairly large sized plot that will encompass our side yard.  From there I'll be able to see the garden from my kitchen window.

What's new with Baby Bear...She's 10 months old!  She's eating small cut up pieces of food.  She is an expert at gumming up her food.  Still no teeth in sight, too.  Mobility is just around the corner for her, too.  She can get in a crawling stance, but is still content with the sit and scoot method.  I'm always amazed at how fast time is going.  I'm proud of myself that I refuse to let the first year of her life go by in a blink.

A picture worth sharing...

 

No comments: