Monday, February 25, 2008

Jumping in with both feet...

Hope we can keep our head above water!!! I have two children. One is 3 1/2 and the other is 15 months old. Days around here can sometimes be riddled with many unexpected unplanned occurrences. I've learned to accept this unpredictability as common place, yet I do try to provide some structure to the day. I've found the best "time" for learning is for learning to be a round the clock activity. I sometimes feel like the prepackaged curriculum calls for a set schoolwork time each day. While this will eventually happen, currently we take a more unschooling approach. I need to sit down and figure out what we need to focus on and simply provide more direction than the current path. This is the reason why I started this blog. To jot down and gather my thoughts on this process. While I realize I will never have the perfect plan, it's always a good idea to stay focused.

No comments: